Join us and take action to protect Epping Forest’s irreplaceable biodiversity, culture, and heritage so that it can still be enjoyed for generations to come. Your Membership Matters! Here are three ways your membership makes a difference:
- We inspire and educate: we celebrate Epping Forest’s heritage, culture, and environmental importance. We welcome people to the Forest and educate them about the Forest and how to enjoy it responsibly.
- We work hands-on to conserve and grow the Forest: we run hands-on conservation projects to help improve the biodiversity of the Forset and engage people in its conservation
- We stand up for Epping Forest and protect it through advocacy: we are the voice of Epping Forest and advocate on its behalf. We will engage with the public and local stakeholders in relation to public policy in relation to the Forest.
Membership Annual Subscription Rates
- Adult single From £20.00
- Adult joint/family* From £25.00 (* at the same address).
Your membership will be an ongoing annual subscription. If you decide not to continue your membership, you can cancel at any time through your PayPal/Bank account.
Please fill in the same form below and click either ‘single’ or ‘joint’ to complete the membership subscription via PayPal.
If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8508 9061
Gift a Membership?
Please contact us via email@example.com or call us on 020 8508 9061
How to join
- Please complete the form below
- Click on either single (£20 annually) or joint membership (£25 annually) to arrange payment.
Please note that your membership won’t be processed until you complete the payment.
Gift Aid – boost your donation by 25% at no cost to you
Epping Forest Heritage Trust is a registered charity and therefore is able to take advantage of the Government’s Gift Aid scheme. Under this scheme, we are able to reclaim an extra 25p in tax for every £1.00 donated by a UK taxpayer.
To enable us to claim Gift Aid on your donation you must pay an amount of UK income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the Gift Aid on all your donations in the tax year and you are responsible for paying any difference. We will treat your declaration as applying to all future donations. You must tell us if you wish to cancel the declaration, your name or address changes or you no longer pay sufficient UK income tax and/or capital gains tax.
If you say Yes to Gift Aid, please notify us if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient income and/or capital gains tax
If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and wish to claim the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment Tax return.
If Gift Aid applies, please select Yes in the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact us: