Protect Epping Forest, now and for generations to come
Becoming a member is the perfect way to demonstrate your love for Epping Forest.
Together, your love for Epping Forest will:
- raise awareness of the Forest as a precious ancient Forest to be protected for people to enjoy now, and for generations to come
- enhance the lives of the magnificent ancient trees, by opening them up to more light and reducing soil impaction
- improve the biodiversity of the Forest through our hands-on conservation activities to remove invasive species such as holly, birch and sycamore
- support powerful campaigns to protect Epping Forest from neighbouring development, pollution and climate change
- inspire and educate more people to share the love of the Forest through our website, magazine, newsletters, walks, talks, and the Epping Forest Visitor Centre at High Beach
- ensure every person in our community has the opportunity to experience the magic of the forest, especially people who would not otherwise be able to visit the Forest
- underpin vital messages to ensure people enjoy the Forest respectfully and responsibly
- celebrate the Forest’s unique biodiversity, culture and heritage, and enable other people to do the same so that the Forest lives on for generations to come.
Additionally, as a member, you will be able to enjoy exclusive benefits to help deepen your connection and love for the Forest:
- our exclusive members’ magazine, Trust in the Forest, is published 3 times a year, and which is full of insight about the Forest, and highlights future events and activities
- priority access to walks, talks and other events, which unlock further magic and hidden gems within the Forest
- the ability to take action and share your views through our consultations, and by attending our Annual General Meeting, which will all help to influence how we protect the Forest
- being part of a diverse community of people with a shared love of Epping Forest.
Membership Annual Subscription Rates
- Adult single From £25.00
- Adult joint/family* From £32.00 (* at the same address).
Your membership will be an ongoing annual subscription. You can follow our secure online forms above to set up Direct Debit. If you decide not to continue your membership, you can cancel at any time through your Bank account.
Gift a Membership?
Select the ‘Become a Member’ option above, and you will be able to choose the option to gift membership with the online form.
If you need assistance or have further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com, or call us on 020 8508 9061.